天海翼家庭教师番号全文免费阅读 天海翼家庭教师番号 E道 ,森马官方网站全文免费阅读 森马官方网站 E道阅读网,玖玖资源站365日稳定更新全集全文免费阅读 玖玖资源站365
1. Information Collected
When you use our Services, you share certain personal information with us, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address and home address, mobile number, and/or credit card information). Additionally, you may provide us with other personal information at your discretion, and as needed in your use of the Services. The information we collect may be combined with information from outside public records (for example, demographic information, navigation information, additional contact information) that we have acquired in accordance with the law. We collect information from you in the following ways:
- You can anonymously browse our website and services. The creation of an account with us or the use of particular services may require that you furnish certain information and will no longer be anonymous. Personal Information will only be associated with your account when you sign in to use our services.
Registration, Product, Services and Account Information:
- By visiting our website, ResumeNerd will collect usage information relayed by your computer, mobile or other device to show how you have been utilizing our website and services. We use tracking technologies to manage and collect this information. These technologies include cookies, flash cookies, web beacons/GIFs and embedded scripts as described in our Cookies and Tracking Technologies policy. These tracking technologies may be used as an operational necessity, for performance, for functionality and for targeting purposes. We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information. During some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.
Technical Usage Information:
2. CCPA Notice.
- All the specific information provided in this section only applies to consumers that are residents of California as established in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Under the CCPA, we are required to provide certain information to California residents about how we handle certain personal information collected by us online or offline. “Personal Information”, under the CCPA, is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, including the categories identified in the table below to the extent they identify, relate to, describe, are capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
- We may collect and disclose for a business purpose the personal information from California Residents in the table below. The table below does not address our handling of personal information that is subject to an exemption under Section 1798.145(c) - (f) of the CCPA.
|Categories of personal information||Collect?||Disclose for business purpose?||Sell?|
|NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION AND IDENTIFIERS: real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. ||YES||YES||NO|
|CUSTOMER RECORDS: paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. ||YES||YES||NO|
|天海翼家庭教师番号全文免费阅读 天海翼家庭教师番号 E道 ,森马官方网站全文免费阅读 森马官方网站 E道阅读网,玖玖资源站365日稳定更新全集全文免费阅读 玖玖资源站365 PROTECTED CLASSIFICATIONS: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, and genetic information. ||YES||YES||NO|
|PURCHASE HISTORY AND TENDENCIES: commercial information including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. ||YES||YES||NO|
|USAGE DATA: internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a California consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement. ||YES||YES||NO|
|GEOLOCATION DATA: precise geographic location information about a particular individual or device. ||YES||YES||NO|
|AUDIO/VISUAL: audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. ||YES||YES||NO|
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: professional or employment-related information. ||YES||YES||NO|
|EDUCATION INFORMATION: information about education history or background. ||YES||YES||NO|
|PROFILES AND INFERENCES: Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a California consumer reflecting the California consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. ||YES||YES||NO|
- California Resident Rights.. California law grants to residents of California certain rights and imposes limitations on particular business practices as explained below.
- Do-Not-Sell. Even though we do not sell any of the personal information we collect, under the CCPA, we have to disclose that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Requests for Copy, Deletion and Right to Know. As a California resident, subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to make the requests below at no charge twice every 12 months:
- Site access through mobile devices: If you access the Site through a mobile device or app, we can also share your information with Carriers, operating systems and platforms. We retain Personal Information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, our business purposes and/or to comply with the applicable laws, and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you. You consent to our retention of your video viewing tracking data for as long as permissible under applicable law – up to one year after you close your account or otherwise withdraw consent for video tracking
✔ Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exemptions (for example, where the information is used by us to detect security incidents, debugging or to comply with a legal obligation). ✔ Copy. California residents have the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about them in the prior 12 months. ✔ Right to Know. . California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled personal information in the prior 12 months, including: (i) categories of personal information collected; (ii) categories of third parties/with whom we have disclosed or shared their personal information; (iii) categories of sources of personal information; (iv) categories of personal information collected; (v) categories of third parties to whom the consumer’s personal information has been sold and the specific categories of personal information sold to each category of third party; (vi) categories personal information that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose; (vii) business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling their personal information.
- Sending a Request. You can submit a copy, deletion and right-to-know request online by sending a request through your account by clickinghere if you have an account with us, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by contacting us at the toll free number in Help.
- Incentives and Discrimination. The CCPA prohibits businesses that collect and handle California residents’ personal information from discriminating against California them for exercising their rights under the CCPA. The CCPA also imposes requirements in connection with any financial incentives offered to California residents related to their personal information. Specifically, businesses can offer different prices, rates, or quality of goods or services if the incentive is reasonably related to the value of the consumer’s data.
3. Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information
Your requests will be responded as soon as reasonably possible but please note that changes requested of us are not always effective immediately. Unless required by law, we are not responsible for informing third parties (including without limitation our third party service providers, potential employers, job-posting sites you authorize us to contact on your behalf, or strategic or marketing partners) with whom we have already shared your information of any changes requested pursuant to this section, or for removing information from or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of such entities.
4. Information You Share on the Site, Public Information.
- There may be information that becomes public by using any of the ResumeNerd services (i.e., resume sharing, profile creation, Job Alerts) that permit you, or ResumeNerd on your behalf, to post information on third party sites (i.e., websites, bulletin boards, personal urls). Also, by posting information or content, such as by posting photos, or participating in online forums or communities, when you interact with our Site through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, depending upon your privacy settings, this information can become public on the Internet. Once the information is public, we are unable to stop further use of this information. You will have to control this by accessing the privacy settings of each media site.
- A universal application may be created from the information you provide on the Site and it will be visible to potential employers as well as visitors to the Site this information will be available as your contact information. You have an option to restrict the visibility of this information only to registered users by following the instructions on the Site. You agree that employers or Provider may use your contact information to contact you by email and/or SMS text. This consent is not a condition to having access to the Site or Provider services.
5. Privacy Preferences
- Opting Out of Promotional Messages: You can choose not to receive our promotional communications by clicking the "My Account" tab and clicking the "My Settings" and "Preferences" tabs. You can also click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any e-mail or newsletter you receive. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMS alerts. If you opt-in to our SMS alert service, you acknowledge that message or data charges may apply. If you wish to not continue with the SMS alert service, you may opt-out by replying “STOP” to the SMS text you received or contact our customer service. Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your request. Provider reserves the right to terminate at its sole discretion the SMS alert service for any reason at any time.
- Administrative Messages: As Provider provides an on-line service you cannot opt-out of administrative e-mails (for example e-mails about your transactions or policy changes) for your registered account.
- Deletion of Your User Content/Account: You can request that we delete your account by logging into your account and clicking the "My Settings" and "Overview" tab. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com. When you request that your account be deleted your Personal Information, including your resume and profiles will be deleted and no longer available to you or visible to users from Provider Applications but if any of your information, including your Personal Information, was previously accessed by others using Provider Applications, we are unable to delete the information from their systems. When you delete your information on Provider Applications we will retain logs and non-personally identifiable information about you along with an archival copy of your information, which is not accessible by you or third parties on Provider Applications but which might be used by us for recordkeeping and internal purposes, including enforcing this Policy and demographic, reporting and research purposes.
6. Third Parties
Our Services and website may contain links to third party websites. ResumeNerd may also provide products and services that share information with third parties in order to aid you in you job search. ResumeNerd will not be responsible for the privacy processes and the content of these third party websites. Please take the time to read and understand their privacy policies and terms before providing third parties’ any information.
When you link your account or engage with our Site through third-party network (“TPN”) accounts, you understand that you may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those TPN accounts (e.g., your social networking credentials, your public profile, friend list, photos, people you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work history, education history, interests, current city, religious and political views, website, personal description, and likes, and your friends' birthdays, education histories, personal descriptions and likes). We may also receive other information (e.g., content viewed and information about the advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with our Site.
7. Storage and Security Measures
ResumeNerd strives to maintain technical, physical and administrative security measure to ensure the protection and security of your personal information against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying or use. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is totally secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. These measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, physical access controls to data centers and access authorization codes. It is your responsibility that the information you have provided is accurate.
8. Notice to Residents of the European Union
ResumeNerd complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR"). As such, ResumeNerd affords to all European data subjects their respective data privacy rights to the extent they are applicable including:
- Right to rectify inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure (deletion of your Personal Information);
- Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- Right of data portability; and
- Right to object. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact US. In order to safeguard your Personal
Information from unauthorized access, we can ask that you provide sufficient information to identify yourself prior to providing access to your Personal Information.
In certain situations, and subject to applicable law, ResumeNerd will not be able or obliged to comply with part or all of your individual requests. Please note that we have the right to refuse and/or charge a monetary fee for requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive, for example due to their repetitive character. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU Supervisory Authority.
Providing your information to us is optional, but it can impact our ability to offer the Service to you. For example, if you do not provide your complete Personal Information, we will not always be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
9. Use, Retention and Sharing of Information; Marketing 天海翼家庭教师番号全文免费阅读 天海翼家庭教师番号 E道 ,森马官方网站全文免费阅读 森马官方网站 E道阅读网,玖玖资源站365日稳定更新全集全文免费阅读 玖玖资源站365
(a) Use and Retention
- We use the personal information we collect including email accounts you might create on our platform to:
- We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze Site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- If you have chosen to participate in some of our career building Services, the information you share with us may be provided to third parties including, but not limited to, resume editors, employers or recruiters who might contact you about career opportunities, employers seeking candidates and/or other career service providers.
We retain personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with the applicable laws and you consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you. You consent to our retention of your video viewing tracking data for as long as permissible under applicable law – up to one year after you close your account or otherwise withdraw consent for video tracking.
(b) Who We Share Information With
The information that you provide to ResumeNerd might be shared with:
- Service providers and other third parties
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries
- Ad networks
- Companies in the Mobile App Industry
- Other Entities with your consent
- New Owners
- Analytics providers
- Legal and Law enforcement
|Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries|| The information may be disclosed: (1) to provide joint content and our products and services (e.g., registration, transactions, analytics and customer support); (2) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and (3) to guide decisions about ResumeNerd’s or third party's products, sites, applications, services, tools, and communications. Their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to this Policy. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in email communications. |
|Companies in the Mobile App Industry|| If you access the Site through a mobile device or app, we may also share your information with Carriers, operating systems and platforms. |
|Analytics Providers||Analytics Providers such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site, and to help us improve our services, performance and user experiences|
|Legal and Law Enforcement|| Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other ResumeNerd user to legal liability. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation. |
|Other Entities with your Consent|| We may share your personal information with third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). On the Site, you may have opportunities to express interest in or register for other products and services. If you do, we will provide information about you to those third parties, or parties working on their behalf, to implement your request. |
(c) Marketing Communications
If you prefer not to receive marketing communications you may op-out by clicking on the “My Account” tab and clicking “My Settings” and “Preferences”, you may not opt-out of administrative emails (for example, emails about your transactions or policy changes). You may also click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email or newsletter you receive for your registered account.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Site.
10. Notification Regarding Updates.
11. Privacy Rights of Children
ResumeNerd owns and operates a general audience site that is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. However, if local laws provide for an alternative minimum age for ResumeNerd to lawfully provide the services in the Site to you, then that shall apply as the applicable minimum age We do not knowingly collect information from this age group through our websites and services. If you are a minor and wish to remove the information you posted on this site, please contact us at email@example.com. Although we will remove this information from our service and system, we cannot ensure its complete and comprehensive removal.
✔ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Mail: 802 West Bay Road, PO Box 31119
Grand Cayman, KY1-1205, Cayman Islands
Kalkofnsvegur 2, 3rd
Reykjavik 101 Iceland